Oklahoma Felony Crimes Defense Attorneys
Call Our Broken Arrow Criminal Defense Firm Today At (918) 721-0998
What Sets Our Firm Apart?
- We Provide Free Case Evaluations
- We Create Proven & Effective Strategies
- We Build Results-Driven Legal Solutions
- We Have A Track Record Of Success
- We Are Backed By Extensive Legal Experience
- We Can Help You Successfully Navigate Through The Legal System
In the state of Oklahoma, if you are charged with a felony offense, your future is at stake not only with your reputation within your family, group of friends, and co-workers, but with your ability to make choices for your career, living situation, and more. During such a potentially overwhelming time in your life, you deserve an attorney who will listen to your concerns and who will work tirelessly on your behalf.
At Saint & Watzke, PLLP, our lawyer Mr. James Watzke worked as a police officer for many years and can provide a unique perspective on your case that could very well get you a positive outcome. Your rights, your freedom, and your future are at stake, so contact us today. We are on your side and are ready to defend you!
- The consequences you may face include:
- Extensive fines
- Inability to serve on a jury or vote
- Inability to receive federally funded housing
- Ineligibility to adopt or have foster children
- Ineligibility for federally funded student loans
- Ineligibility to apply for or receive welfare
- The death penalty
- A long-term prison sentence
- A permanent criminal record
- Exclusion from obtaining a visa
- Exclusion from a professional license
- Exclusion from the purchase of firearms
Call our Broken Arrow criminal defense attorneys today at (918) 721-0998 so that we can get started on your defense as soon as possible.