Mathew SaintCo-Founding Attorney
Attorney Mathew Saint is committed to helping clients. Attorney Saint focuses on both criminal defense and personal injury law, staying true to his passion of serving others with a combination of real-world experience and vast legal knowledge.
As a firefighter for 16 years, he committed his life to helping those whose lives were disrupted by unexpected events. During this time, he decided to expand his career to the field of law. In both of these settings, one thing remained the same: he wanted to help those in need. Because he was able to see firsthand the devastating effects an unexpected accident can have on lives, he was moved to protect people in a whole different way.
- The University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, OK - Juris Doctor, December 2013
- Elected Student Bar Association Representative
- Participant, Federal Criminal Defense Practicum; Honorable Chief Judge Eagan
- Admitted, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK - Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Minor, Economics