Attorney Mathew Saint of Saint & Watzke, PLLP is committed to helping clients. He is dedicated to assisting injury victims and the criminally accused in Sapulpa and Broken Arrow. Attorney Saint focuses on both criminal defense and personal injury law, staying true to his passion of serving others with a combination of real world experience and vast legal knowledge.
Mr. Saint began his working life as a firefighter. He was dedicated to helping those whose lives were disrupted by unexpected events for 16 years before he decided to expand his career to the field of law. In both of these settings, one thing remained the same: he wanted to help those in need. Because he was able to see firsthand the devastating effects an unexpected accident can have on lives, he was moved to protect people in a whole different way. After completing education at the University of Tulsa College of Law, he received his JD and began to pursue his passion for the law.
If you would like to share your story during a free, no-obligation consultation with Mr. Saint, please contact us today to schedule a meeting!
- The University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, OK - Juris Doctor, December 2013
- Elected Student Bar Association Representative
- Participant, Federal Criminal Defense Practicum; Honorable Chief Judge Eagan
- Admitted, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK - Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Minor, Economics