Meet Lawyer James Watzke
Practicing Criminal Defense & Personal Injury in Broken Arrow
Attorney James Watzke believes his key to success is the combination of
his life experience with his strong work ethic and knowledge of the law.
What truly separates him from other attorneys who have only practiced
the law is his prior career as a police officer.
Mr. Watzke’s experience as an officer of the law has offered many
benefits to his clients. He has firsthand knowledge on how cases should
be investigated. He is aware of the mistakes that are made during an investigation
that can lead to wrongful arrests or a violation of a person's constitutional
rights. Additionally, during his career he mediated thousands of disputes.
This ability to negotiate and mediate often highly contentious matters
has allowed him to work well with the Courts, as well as opposing counsel,
to get successful outcomes for clients.
Mr. Watzke has received extensive leadership training and is able to put
those skills into practice as an attorney. This experience has helped
him become a leader in the legal field and allowed him to earn a high
level of respect in the Oklahoma legal community.
(918) 721-0998 today to talk directly to our lawyer and set up a free consultation!
University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa,
OK - Juris Doctor with Honors- 2011
University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, B.A. - Political Science -1992
- Delivered presentation at the Oklahoma Bar Association annual meeting regarding
law students and professionalism in the practice of law - 2010
- Member of Phi Delta Phi honors fraternity - Tulsa University College of
Law - 2009- Present
- Received Superior Service Citation from Austin Police Department-2003
- Received Honorable Conduct Citation from Austin Police Department-2008
- Received 100 Club of Austin award for service on Violent Crimes Task Force-1999
- Admitted in the United States District Court for the Northern District
- Admitted in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Admitted in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District
- Admitted in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District
- Certified in the Administration of Standardized Field Sobreity Tests (SFST)
- Certificate of Mediation - Texas State University Graduate School - 2008
- Family Relations Mediation Certificate - University of Tulsa College of
Law - 2011
- Texas Master Peace Officer Certification
- Certified Instructor by Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Officer Standards
- Graduate of Austin Police Department Leadership Academy
Contact our firm
today to get started with a free, no-obligation consultation!